Monday, June 19, 2017

6.2

So this past weekend, I spent both days at M's house. It was wonderful. I loved it all.

But there's always a catch. I shouldn't feel this way, but it felt off around the .2 time. You were so much more on your phone, hella distracted, and I got a little worried. Like you don't usually check your phone while making out with me.

I think I tried to bury my concern by forcing some romantic interactions, namely .2 sex. And I am sorry, and I hope you don't read this before I get in touch with you so I can apologize in person. I've been calling/snapchatting, but alas, to no avail.

Wow, I sound like a stalkery girlfriend. I should calm down. I am so sorry for who I am. I just want to make sure you're ok, and I am sorry for smothering you. I don't know how else to do it. If you do have any input on this, please let me know. I need to know something. I think that is my fatal flaw, curiosity, and an overwhelming urge to get involved with too many things to handle.

But you are my main concern, and I am leaving aside class (which pales right now because it is manageable) to type about this to calm me down.

Why do I have to be the person to jump to conclusions? Why do I think the worst? Why do I think I was too pushy this weekend and I made you sad?

Because it is probably true. I am super sorry, but I do want to say this in person before I go home. I love you and I want to help, and even if you don't know how, just don't totally keep me out.

Also please stop me when I am too pushy, I don't realize that until retrospection, so I want to incur the least harm. I love you, and I'm sorry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment