Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Speech

May First
The day they both talked to me.
Mandy and G
First a semi-snarky comment, then something normal.
But then again, I might be overanalyzing the snark because of prior bias.
First, it was "Wow your alarm is super annoying, it keeps going off" and then "Bless you" from Mandy.
Then it was "Are you really eating batter" to which I replied "yes... it's eggless so it's ok" and then he proceeds to ask about other things.


Normal conversation is weird.
I remembered how much I hate people, but I love being around certain few, and that makes it ok.
Currently, I'm great with M, Erik, Shu, Clo, and the kinda sorta honors friends and like more normal Redwood people. I'm like a pendulum with K. I'm not terrible with Gav, Ben, Nicks, Kris, Bill. I'd rather not be around Squad A, but hey that's life.

You gotta deal with others, and I'm learning how to do that. Start with small speech stuff, and make your way bigger. You can do it, girl. I have faith in you. (not really, but I'm trying to)

No comments:

Post a Comment