Thursday, May 4, 2017

Fallen

How have I fallen for a very perfect soul?

I had fallen deeper into a saddened state yesterday, but he was there for me. He said that we had to come up with good things about ourselves, and then the other would add on to that list. I guess just hearing the fact that he saw I was so down and wanted to fix it made me already feel much better.

We made the cutest fort ever and spent the night together in a lounge.

He said a good thing about himself, and I was lost from the beginning. I feel like I said things that weren't totally true. Every statement about my personality seemed to be a double-edged sword, and it could have been totally untrue.

Maybe I compare myself too much, and that is probably the reason I am a fallen broken person.

And I wanted to describe how his personality is amazing, the gentle, the rough, the dreamer, the laid-back, the lover, the M, the everything, but somehow the proper words evaded me. I wish I could express my love of all of him better because many of the things I love him for are so contradictory.
He is gentle, and loving, and caring and knows what to say, but sexually, boy oh boy, he is rough and I love it. I froze, entranced in my wondrous view of his face instead.

I am a bit jealous of him.

I wish I could articulate better with deeper emotions like he does, instead of being decent at surface conversations. I wish I could maintain relationships with others. I used to be ok with that, but college has been a bad situation for that, and I've dragged down college and high school relationships. I wish I could hide as much as him like my eyes wouldn't betray every single emotion running through my head because that just means I have to bare my soul to plenty of other people, and I hate being open with anyone but him.

I built the walls around my heart up so high, so now that I have fallen, I fell hard and fast, falling into the deep dark unknown below, but I am nonetheless enthralled by the prospect of being with him.




No comments:

Post a Comment